metropolitan


Friday, June 4, 2010

the update

The doctor came by this afternoon, and told me what's going on. He injected my stomach and intestines with botox while performing an endoscopy on Thursday.
He changed around my medications, lowering them a bit, because I was just too groggy. My liver enzymes were initially terrible, but it seems like they've gotten those under control for today. He took away my lipids package, thinking that might have been the problem.

My blood sugar has been running low (like 61 and 69) which is weird because normally on TPN your blood sugar goes up.

I've been enjoying lots of visitors, and it helps speed the time up... The doctor told me to be up and walking more, so I've been pacing the floors with my industrial size IV cart.

I'll let you know more tomorrow.

No comments: