metropolitan


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm still alive.

They started TPN last night, and my liver enzymes are already elevated. Please pray for the wisdom to heal this appropriately.
The plan for tomorrow is to have an upper GI endoscopy, complete.They also plan to put a shot of something into my stomach and/or intestines with antiseptic.

I have recently been moved up to the "big girl" iv tower, since they didn't all fit on the normal one anymore.

I'm still puking and dry heaving now, but feeling much calm about it all. They gave me marinol too :)

Hugs,
brelin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still alive. I hope those meds kick in soon and you start getting some relief! I feel like I didn't get to see you at the wedding last weekend--I didn't really get to see anyone as I was too busy making sure Will didn't drown in the river and Ellie didn't f-f-f-freeze. Sveta is coming to stay and nanny for us in July--maybe we can get together for a BBQ during a "sunbreak". -Joy