metropolitan


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my surgery info

My surgery to have the feeding tube placed in my sm. intestine will be on Wednesday, July 23 at 7:30 am. (I have to be there at 5:45 am!) The surgeon will be Dr. Cornejo. She will also be cutting out adhesions/scar tissue that she sees. She will start out laproscopically, and will move to a larger incision if she needs to.

Please pray that my body will not reject the TPN until the surgery (that is the IV nutrition that gets absorbed in the blood), that my liver will stay healthy(I sort of had a problem with that in the hospital)... and that I will not have any problems with clotting(from my previous bad arm clotting experience).

Please pray for peace, for wisdom for the surgeon and the docs, and for quick and complete HEALING for me.

No comments: