metropolitan


Monday, October 31, 2011

I love Halloween. I love staying home to answer the door and see all the cute kids in costume. Highlights for me so far this year include:
1)Marcus just answered the door for trick-or-treaters, and the kid exclaimed, "You're big!!" in his chirpy voice.

2)There was one kid dressed in a scary mask, and a little ninja turtle was too frightened to choose his candy from the same bowl. His mom kept repeating, "He's just in a costume like you, honey." Poor little ninja turtle may be a fierce crime fighter--just not when someone's wearing a scary joker mask.

I'm continuing to improve since surgery. I'm taking drugs less often, and I even went to Zumba today. I was less than awesome in my hand motions during class, but I made it most of the way through. I'm down to ibuprofen during the day and one muscle relaxer at night. Overall, getting better.

Keep those prayers coming...
B

No comments: