metropolitan


Friday, April 18, 2008

really excited

I've been doing really good with liquids. I got my picc line out today!! YAY~!!

My first official activity of celebration was to wear a short sleeve shirt with no sweater over the top. It was pretty cold, but it's the principle. There was no longer a 5 inch bandage on my arm, so this should be celebrated!! :)

Marcus and I are going to PHOENIX on Monday. This will be the second, much larger, celebration... which happens to coincide with Marcus turning 30!! I will be enjoying the 90 degree weather and swimming... and yes, I will make sure to drink lots of fluids to stay hydrated. :) Marcus will enjoy turning into a really old person. Ha! :) Just kidding to all of you other senior citizens out there.... (tee hee!!)

Thank you Jesus for the picc line out~
brelin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you send me your email? I send the party pics to your church address but Paula told me you are no longer getting that email... I have some great shots!

Love Vic

Unknown said...

edgar11
Yippee!!!!!!!!! Way to Go!!!! I'm SO excited for you. Have a wonderful time in Phoenix. You deserve it!
~Lisa
PS-Love those red shoes!!!!!