metropolitan


Monday, April 14, 2008

taking a break from digesting... but so much fun at the party last night!

1. thank you so much to everyone who was at the party last night and who helped make the party happen last night!! it was so much fun to laugh with you all... i didn't realize how much we all laughed together over these past 4 years at sammamish hills!! all those fun times of crazy food games, camps, mission trips, sliding through mud puddles... i love you and will miss you all.

2. i seem to be taking a little break from digesting. it started on saturday night and has continued through until today. the good news is that i am still keeping liquids down. the bad news is that no solid food is staying down anymore. i haven't tried any non-clear liquids yet today...

3. I'm excited to start reading a new book today... it just started pouring rain outside--rainy days seem like perfect days for starting new books!!

4. On one of the cards that I got yesterday at my going away party, the verse on the front was, "A cheerful heart is good medicine." -Proverbs 17:22 I decided that would be my verse of the day.

I hope you all have a fabulous day.
brelin

1 comment:

Jake43 said...

hey brelin.
I'm so glad you had fun at the party. I know everyone there sure did. I'm sorry to hear that the solids aren't staying down. But I'm positive you'll bounce back soon. As always, I'm still praying for you.
Hope to see you soon,
Jake