metropolitan


Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy valentine's day!

The last couple of nights have been really bad, pain-wise... I have a new trick where I get a sharp pain in my stomach, and it goes all the way up to my shoulder and down my arm. It's one of those tricks that should include a warning, "don't try this at home".

I ventured out into the world to attend Lenten Worship last night. It's so refreshing to sing the songs of Holden Evening prayer. The services are at 7 pm during Lent at Sammamish Hills Church if you all are interested in going.

I continue to trust that God's presence is in and through each medical nightmare...knowing that His arms are wrapped around my ever-shrinking waist, I am confident that He is here with me through each pain, through each tear, and through each bout of vomiting. Yay God!!

hugs,
brelin

No comments: