metropolitan


Monday, July 19, 2010

running. tennis?

The past couple of days, I have gotten to do two things that I enjoy. One is go running. This is the first time in several months that I had enough energy to run. anywhere. It was awesome. And while I was running, I ran into some of my Young Life girls--which was super fun, and I got to rest in the middle while chatting! (awesome)

And this afternoon, when the sun peeked it's head through the clouds, Marcus and I went to play some tennis!! This is the first time that I've had enough energy to do this in months too!

I'm thrilled!

Now, don't get crazy, thinking that I've made a full overnight recovery. I am still puking several times each day. But I really think that I am managing to keep much more food down each day, and fluids are also staying in much more consistently. I am hopeful that I can enjoy this new "not struggling to stay out of the hospital" version of myself for a while. It's much more pleasant. :)

Thanks for all of your love and sunshine-y thoughts,
brelin

No comments: