metropolitan


Saturday, August 30, 2008

shoot

Last night I threw up my dinner. That's the bad news. The good news is that I didn't keep going. I'm pretty sure what happened is that I let my pain get out of control, and my body just decided that it didn't want to cooperate any longer. So I just threw up.

I'm feeling my better this morning, and praying for NO repeat performances from yesterday evening.

I'll admit, I was a little frightened that throwing up once was going to spiral me into this horrible cycle of vomiting out of control for another year...but that is NOT going to happen again. I just need to remain calm, trusting that God's got me in his loving arms, holding me tightly, and gently speaking to my intestines, encouraging them to work properly. :) That's what I like to think anyway. He's God, He can do what He wants, right?!

Anyway, I'm feeling good, and loving life.... and I've gotten to re-connect with oodles of friends lately, and I'm really feeling alive again. Yes!! :) Thank you, Lord. Amen.

Hugs to all--
brelin

No comments: