metropolitan


Sunday, August 24, 2008

ripped out stitches again.

i managed to rip out my stitches holding my tube in again. this time i didn't even do anything fun, and i can't blame it on my cute nephew either. i'm not sure how it happened, but it hurts.

i will call the surgeon again on Monday morning and see if they can squeeze me into the schedule and sew me up again really quick in the office. It's mostly just annoying. The tube could fall out, potentially, but I have it taped down really well, and I am not doing anything active or fun until I see the doctor just in case so it doesn't come out. (boring)

on a more fun note, marcus and i drove down to olympia yesterday and got to see lots of relatives. it was a super fun day, and we spent a good chunk of it on a lake--which made it even more fun! yay!! :)

i'm still eating like a CHAMPION!! i haven't had to do my tube feeding for about a little over a week now, since i've been able to eat enough calories by mouth! yay!! thank you, God~!!! Woo hoo!! :)

that's all.
love brelin

1 comment:

Stottlemyre said...

I'm stalking you...I am so happy for you. It's hard to imagine not being able to take something simple like eating for granted. If you are ever in the Fort Lewis area, let us know!