metropolitan


Monday, June 9, 2008

pizza?!?!

i had to end the song titles... sorry, Sarah.
Last night I kept down one piece of pepperoni pizza. It does not fit into the "low fat" category. But it does fit into the "delicious" category. I'm not sure why it stayed down, since literally NOTHING has been staying down this past week... but Praise God for it... and then move on, I suppose. :)
My bladder infection has still not gone away, so I am on round two on anti-biotics. And the GI doc put me on another combination of medications this weekend and told me to call on Monday. I started them last night, and slept well through the night, and did keep the pizza down, so maybe things are looking up. :)
Not much else to report. We cancelled the last part of our trip due to my pathetic self, and we are hoping to visit my aunt, Mary, in South Carolina later this summer. It should be super fun!! :)
I know that God hears all of our prayers, and I know that He is listening, and so I think that He must be doing something big in me--since He is waiting so long to heal me--He must be working on some kind of mighty transformation within. Sometimes I just wish He would hurry up, though. :)

Hugs for the day! brelin

1 comment:

Tami said...

i love you friend! and i also love pepperoni pizza. yay for it staying down. a definate "boo!!" for the crazy randomness of it all.