metropolitan


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

hangin' tough

Marcus and I are in the Tri-Cities now, we arrived on Monday. Tomorrow is my grandfather's 80th birthday celebration, so we are here to be a part of the festivities. We came early to soak up the sunshine, however, we brought the nasty rain clouds with us over the mountains--so there was little to enjoy on Tuesday. Today the weather redeemed itself, so I spent as much time as possible reading my book out in the sunshine. Tomorrow, Marcus is hoping to get some golf in before the party... and then the party is in the early evening.

My health continues to be slightly ridiculous. When I say slightly, I mean totally. I have been having more and more trouble keeping fluids down lately--and it seems that I can't keep much of anything down at all. For a while it seemed like some crackers were staying down--for the last couple of days, nothing is staying down. I seem to be staying somewhat hydrated somehow though, as I am not cramping, or experiencing the other really horrible side effects of dehydration yet... so I will keep you posted on that.

Marcus and I were supposed to be leaving for a sweet road trip directly after our trip to the Tri-Cities, but I believe that is no longer looking very promising. I think a trip to the hospital, or at the very least, the doctor's office is looking good after we get done here in Richland.

Please pray specifically that this combination of medication begins working immediately, that I can begin keeping down clear liquids--especially enough to stay hydrated, and that, ideally, I can stay out of the hospital. :)

Hugs,
brelin

1 comment:

Weakley said...

the most promising aspects of your posts recently has been the use of late-80s early-90s song titles.
i'm seeing you today and i love you! :)