metropolitan


Monday, December 3, 2007

still no news...

I am writing to report that there is nothing to report. I am still vomiting a million times a day. I am still nauseated and in pain. I still get dizzy, and I'm a little more frustrated than normal today.

It's raining and icky outside, with the wind blowing too... so I'm praying today that the power stays on and that everyone stays safe--and that no trees blow over and smash people's homes.

Despite all of the above, I'm trusting that God will do something great in me today.

Amen.
brelin

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Brelin,

Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you. I keep asking Abby how you're doing and for all the medical details (cause Jer is a Dr.) but she finally told me "read her blog!"

I just have to say that your love for and trust in Jesus is shining through! I'm sorry that this is so miserable. We're praying for you to get into that drug study and for wisdom for your doctors.

Love, Sarah (Abby's sister)