metropolitan


Sunday, November 4, 2012

We've got rollers!!

Kinley rolled over for the first time on 10/31.
Not to be outdone, Colby rolled the morning of 11/1.
Both babies are super smiley, healthy, adorable, and love to chat and giggle at their mama. Thank you, God.
They have also started skipping a night time feed on occasion. This translates to 5-8 hrs in a row of sleeping for them and 4-7 hrs of sleeping for us!! Who knew that could seem so awesome?!

I could use some prayers--my health is really crappy. Please pray that things start to go more smoothly in the land of digestion. My pain is significantly worse than it has been, and I've been struggling with dizziness sometimes. I'm in touch with my GI doctor. Also, pray specifically that my port does not get clotted.

Thank you. Love, B

No comments: