metropolitan


Monday, June 29, 2009

super slacker

I can't really remember what's been happening during the month of June, but I know that until recently it has involved a LOT of ziplock baggies. In fact, I have managed to work my way through the Costco-size box again. shoot.

I digress.

I think I'm allergic to my condo. I think I'm just joking, but let me unpack that for you. Marcus and I went camping this past week to Alta Lake, which is near Lake Chelan. It was really fun, and a terrific adventure! We woke up to rain hitting our face in the tent at 6 am, because we hadn't put the rain fly on (since it never rains in e-wa.... oops!!) And, I had insisted that we didn't need the umbrella too. oops again. Most of the time that we were there was super sunny and really fun, we swam in the lake, ate s'mores, and played frisbee. The best news, is that while we were there, I started digesting, like 2 meals a day! It was madness!! :)

Then, we got back home, and the next day, I returned to my "normal" vomiting everything again. Rats.

We went to Jim's retirement party yesterday--which was wonderful! I'm so excited for him!! And to top it off, there were phenomenally delicious cupcakes there!

I rolled on over to the Tri-Cities for the week to enjoy some fabulous summer sun. I'm hoping to continue my super digestion while I'm away. I'll let you know how it goes. And a little side note, my schedule is WIDE open while I'm here in the Tri, so if you want to hang out, give me a jingle--we can catch up over a tasty starbucks beverage or a walk. :)

Hugs and continued super prayers for healing!
brelin

No comments: