metropolitan


Friday, October 31, 2008

still going strong...

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share that everything is continuing to go well health-wise. I have been able to stay off the pain meds, and I am now on day 3 of no topamax. The transition has been a bit rocky... with a little nausea and one bout of vomiting, but I'm going to try and hang in there, hoping that my body will adjust all the way to life without chemicals.

I'm still working at American Eagle in Redmond. It's a nice change of scenery for me each day I head to work, and the people that I work with there are great. I'm enjoying my part-time adventures, and the employee discount is nice too. :)

I'm continuing a study of Genesis with a group of women in Mercer Island, through CBS. The study is wonderful, and God's love is revealed more fully in each text. I just finished reading about Abram and his crazy adventures. It seems that the message running throughout is God telling His people over and over again to, "trust me, and I'll get you through." It's so great to know that He never abandons us, especially in our times of sorrow and doubt. awesome.

Marcus is still fine, and still loves his job firefighting. He'll be taking his "year 3" exam in April, and then he's a full-fledged firefighter. Very fun. He is such a rock of support to me, and I'm so thankful that God blessed me with his love.

Well, I guess that's all for me. Have a blessed week, and happy Halloween!
brelin

No comments: