metropolitan


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

nothing new

I'm still on the baby food diet. I would say that there's no real improvements since the last time I wrote. I'm vomiting a few times a day... which is a little more frustrating than vomiting after eating real food, since I'm eating pureed peas from Gerber... but, I'm almost done with this adventure. :)

I go to see my GI doc tomorrow to discuss increasing/changing doses and/or medications, so I will let you know about that. I went to try and do a little work out yesterday, with fairly little success. I mostly just got exhausted, had to leave early, and then felt terrible the rest of the evening. Shoot.

The past week has been full of sunshine in the Seattle area, and I have been LOVING it!! I have been doing my best to spend as much time as possible outside, soaking up the glorious rays, and praising God for the lovely sun!!
It has returned to the normal springtime rain of May this morning... bummer. I will do my best to praise God for the rain too..., I guess. :)

I think that's all... and so we continue to pray and praise. Praise God for the pureed sweet potatoes and the Gerber dutch apple dessert (which if you warm up in the microwave, close your eyes, and imagine really well... sort of tastes like apple pie!!). And we praise God that I continue to thrive WITHOUT the picc line!! I am still doing well with clear liquids!! YAY!! :)

Thank you JESUS!!
brelin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So since I said I wouldn't write on your facebook, I thought I'd write on this...so I had a really bad day and drove for almost 4 hours in heavy traffic, so that is IT! I am either getting a new job, or we are moving...cause this just isn't working...I am loosing my sanity. And it makes me way less patient with Mackenzi which I don't like at all... :( Let's get together soon. love

Weakley said...

the good news is, the newness of ME will be entering your neck of the woods soon! yay! also, i just posted something new on my blog. read it, i think it's funny.