metropolitan


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

same old, same old...

Another day rolls on...
I am still vomiting a kazillion times a day. I'm not keeping food or liquids down at all. I've even tried not eating or drinking anything at all to see if that would help the nausea, but then I just throw up straight stomach acid.

(Sorry for those of you who don't want to read about the intimate puking details, but I thought I'd let you know how I really am.)

Carol (Marcus' mom) stayed the night yesterday with me, while Marcus was at work. He's home today, and I think we're going to put up all of our fall decorations. We're having a crazy wind storm today, so I'm praying that the power doesn't go out... I'm not really up for any more adventures then necessary.

I have to pass the first camera pill before they can re-do the test. I swallowed it on Friday, but there is still no sign of it...

We are still waiting to hear back from the Mayo Clinic. Our doctor's office here has faxed the necessary paperwork to them, so the Gastroenterology Dept. will review it at Mayo, and then contact us about scheduling an appointment.

Please pray for patience, and renewed strength...
Hugs,
brelin

1 comment:

Glenn Willis said...

Brelin,

Thinking about you.