metropolitan


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hmmm...

I spoke with someone from the Mayo Clinic this morning... I asked if they had received all of the information they needed, and if there was anyway to find out when they'll be contacting us about an appointment. The lady on the phone was really nice, and let me know that the gastro dept. from Mayo will be calling either today or Monday. We are REALLY looking forward to their call.

I finally passed the first camera pill last night. (yay!) We have contacted our doctor in Bellevue to let him know. I'm pretty sure they will want me to reschedule the test for sometime next week. We called our regular doc again last night to let him know about my progress (or lack there of) and they suggested that i be re-admitted to the hospital for iv fluids and nutrition therapy. I really want to stay at home... so we are working with the doctors to see if there are any other options.

Our power did end up going out yesterday, but it came back on a few hours later (praise God!)

I think that's all the news for today...

keep on praying... i know God is listening!
brelin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey brelin! i wanted to let you know i'm thinkin about you and sending you warm hugs.

peace,
elise jane ;)